Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tennis tracking

(Topic created on: 27-12-2019 01:18 PM)
Mshaw1515
First Poster
Options

How do I choose tennis in activity tracker in S health app on my Gear S3?  I see it listed in S health app on my phone but not as an option on my watch...

91 REPLIES 91
SGom
First Poster
Options

I've sent a question through the "Contact Us" portal inside the app requesting these features for Samsung Health, alongside soccer and other racket sports, but unfortunately I'm not very hopeful that Samsung will ever reply or launch these sports.

They don't realise is a massive game changer for them as these two sports are the two of the most played in the world, as well as basketball or rubgy. 

Also monitoring these sports is much more than counting time and calories, for tennis it should count the strokes and other things for the other sports.

Let's continue believing that samsung has some respect for the clients and listen to our requests. But if they only care for selling, should also understand that having these sports will increase the sales numbers.

0 Likes
ca46717
Explorer
Options

Keep dreaming, people  in this forum has been asking, begging, for these sports to be added and we received Samsung's love and understanding.

Sorry no, we received nothing, not even a comment.

Samsung is famous for selling products and then forget about THEIR clients. Poor support almost non existing upgrades.

Hey Samsung remember Nokia

0 Likes
Ipopox
Apprentice
Options

Soccer and tennis??, well, I am pretty sure that those sports are not very popular.....

Samsung, could you please at least try the apple watch for 2 days?

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Mr_Yury
First Poster
Options

I bought Samsung Active 2 being confident that table tennis is there. Wrong move. People on this thread are begging for it for 3 years. I wish I read it earlier. Will return to the store.

0 Likes
ca46717
Explorer
Options

Returning it is a great move.

Make sure you tell the seller why, May be this will eventually reach somebody in Samsung but honestly I doubt they care

0 Likes
Galaxywatch3
Apprentice
Options

I have also contacted Samsung through the Contact Us portal, htey replied saying my message will be investigated, but where will it go from there?

I suggest all users of this forum use the contact us to request the incluson of racket sports, then maybe Samsung will take notice. I live in eternal hope...

0 Likes
TOC_TOC
Student
Options

Como es posible que un reloj de estas características no disponga de un seguimiento de deportes de raqueta?

TOC_TOC
Student
Options

How is it possible that a watch with these characteristics does not have a racquet sports tracking?

ca46717
Explorer
Options

Resistance is futile

We have been asking for years but Samsung support is nothing.

Most tracking options are just stopwatches. Row only measures time, not strokes nor pace , nothing. If the 8nclude tennis they will do the same

Never Samsung again

0 Likes
Philness
First Poster
Options

You can add Endomondo to your watch app. It has Tennis option in it and you can sync the Tennis data into S Health

0 Likes