Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tennis tracking

(Topic created on: 04-11-2019 12:51 PM)
Mshaw1515
First Poster
Options

How do I choose tennis in activity tracker in S health app on my Gear S3?  I see it listed in S health app on my phone but not as an option on my watch...

91 REPLIES 91
Deej333
Explorer
Options

For badminton, tennis: check ACTOFIT => www.actofit.com

Get rid of Samsung ... hallelujah for actofit

0 Likes
Mcgra1hk
First Poster
Options

Got the Active 2 this week and played my first match tonight.  I was fumbling during warm up trying to find tennis,gave up and went with other workout.  Needless to say, now that I've done my research and discovered tennis is not an option, I'm quite disappointed.

✔️ Arm curls

✔️ Jumping Jacks

✔️ Squats

✔️ Stretching

But no tennis?!  Come on. Do better Samsung!

0 Likes
ca46717
Explorer
Options
Don't hold your breath
Samsung has not done any single significant update
Once sold they forget you.
That is why Samsung watches will become irrelevant
ca46717
Explorer
Options

No chance, we have been asking for years and never had a reply.

They already have our money they do not need us anymore.

My last Samsung watch ever

Deej333
Explorer
Options

Indeed .... 

But there are alternatives, which are MUCH better than Samsung: Polar, Actofit, ....

Forget Samsung. Samsung sucks!

They are even not reading these communities, blogs, ... No message will be moderated, or whatever. It's just fake!!

Samsungs is the worst!!!

0 Likes
Deej333
Explorer
Options

Indeed .... 

But there are alternatives, which are MUCH better than Samsung: Polar, Actofit, ....

Forget Samsung. Samsung sucks!

They are even not reading these communities, blogs, ... No message will be moderated, or whatever. It's just fake!!

Samsungs is the worst!!! Don't buy Samsung!!!

0 Likes
Vlatard
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks for tip deej333. Actofit Badminton app is just the app that is nedded for tennis...looks great!! but saddly I think its only for Android or IOS...not Tizen.
0 Likes
Deej333
Explorer
Options

The hardware (actofit) need to be added to your badminton/squash racket. The app itself can run on Android & iOS. Indeed, not on Tizen. 

For those who are looking for a smart watch, DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG!!! Better to buy Android/Apple watch. And use actofit or whateveer for it 🙂

0 Likes
cudera76
First Poster
Options

Appel Wacht has tennis and table tennis, if you look for your customers, again think before buying something Samsung from everything they manufacture since they do not worry about the product once it is released.

0 Likes
Galaxywatch3
Apprentice
Options

I totally agree, I wanted to add Badmonton to my watch and this was a hope I had when making my purchase.  It's so annoying as Badminton is listed on Samsung health on my phone so why not on the watch?

Come on Samsung make easier for us active sports players as we could benefit from additional readings and why can we not add an exercise if it appears in Samsung Health on a phonme, we can't carry a watch to play an active sport such as Badminton/Squash or tennis!!!!

Unless there is a way to add Badminton form Samsung Health on the phone to the watch??

0 Likes