Support

Open search

Swim issues since May 2019 update for 42mm Smart watch

Highlighted
First Poster

Help!!! So I have the 4G enabled 42mm smart watch with EE. I was having connections issues (ongoing since Nov 2018.) There was a large updated at the end of May which EE said would resolve these issues. It didnt! And since the update the watch wont accurately measure my swim lengths. I have since had a new watch from EE and the connectivity issues have resolved but the swim issues are still there. So today it said I swam 5 lengths when I swam 2. It's either massively under counting or over counting. Everything else is fine - tracks my run , exercise just not swimming. Any ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
AndrewL Moderator
@Sez1984: You may be able to resolve this by manually entering the pool length when you select Swimming as your exercise choice in S Health.

S Health > Exercise Tracker > Workout > Swimming > Workout Screen > Pool Length

Let me know if this helps at all.
Highlighted
First Poster

That option is no longer there on the s health app since the update.  Just a list of steps floors etc. I have to go into workout on the watch and swimming pool length that way. It does say 25m 

Highlighted
First Poster

Any other ideas?

Highlighted
First Poster

Fixed my own issue I set the Pool length under the custom tab as 25m - not just the 25m option. And it counted perfect! 

THIS WAS A ONE OFF!!!! Now not working again !! Has anyone else had this issue?

Top Liked Authors