Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Skype notifications on Galaxy Watch Active

(Topic created on: 15-10-2019 01:26 PM)
Plantje
Helping Hand
Options

I have a Galaxy Gear S3 and my wife has a Galaxy Watch Active.

I get notifications of Skype messages, my wife doesn't. Where can she enable these?

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I suppose inside option notifications in the app or inside Android System option notifications, you can compare settings in both and set similar to the correct mobile.

Let us know if you do not found the info in your devices :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Plantje
Helping Hand
Options

Since my Galaxy S8s weren't making any sound on Skype notifications I uninstalled Skype on those phones and reinstalled it. That fixed that issue. On my wife's S9 that was the case too. So, uninstalled and reinstalled Skype there as well.

That action did fix sound on my S8s, but not on my wife's S9. However, her Galaxy Watch Active now does show notifications from Skype :smiling-face:

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Perfect and we will be here again if you need to know or check something more in addition to your previous need.

As we know if you uninstall and reinstall app, usually get default settings before check some info in you account from Internet, sometime settings are saved in cloud as part of a APP and system can recover alone from other program version. It could be the problem this time with the watch of your wife or from other model joined to the account too in other device before.

I wait that both devices work fine together and let you to communicate correctly :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Thanks always to you, see you on Forum and we continue as participative as other times. Thank sir :four-leaf-clover:

DC28
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have this issue too, and reinstalling did nothing to solve it.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 paired with a Samsung M52, and I have checked the notification settings time and again, to no avail.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes