Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung watch problems

(Topic created on: 06-10-2018 10:10 AM)
Laine52
First Poster
Options

I have had my samsung watch for just over a week and for some unknown reason the HR, steps, sleep, wake up and notification features only work intermittently. I have done  reset and checked all my settings but still the same, I have noticed it only happens when I have charged my watch so maybe this could be a reason. Any suggestions as to what else it could be as I don't want to think I have wasted £300. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you using a Samsung phone to pair it to or another manufacturer  ?

I've read that sometimes the watch can be unstable if not using a Samsung phone. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Hi @Laine52

Are you activating each of these features manually? If you would like the watch to track your HR continuously then please go to your apps screen and choose Samsung Health > Select Heart Rate Tracker > Tap the 3 dots > Auto HR Settings > Always. Steps would need to be selected manually from the S Health app, however the watch will automatically recognise that you are working out after 10 minutes of activity and record any data from that period. Is your notification issue affecting all apps or is it limited to certain ones?
0 Likes