Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung smartwatch

(Topic created on: 14-05-2020 10:43 AM)
AbberCat
Apprentice
Options

I've just upgraded to a new Samsung s20+ and am trying to order the free watch but all I get when I go through the member zone is an error message. I've just purchased on contract through Vodafone so its with a listed dealer in the time constraints not sure what issue isScreenshot_20200513-182307_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AbberCat
Apprentice
Options

I was using an incorrect link on the members page think this was for a previous watch offer. The correct link is showing now I used and my watch is on its way

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

Hi AbberCat,

Have you followed the instructions within the below link?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-watch-offer/

0 Likes
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

If you are still having issues via the Samsung Members app, you can call the number below, who will be more than happy to support

0 Likes
AbberCat
Apprentice
Options
Yes this is what I used and it came up with the error I will try the number thank you very much
0 Likes
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

No worries, let me know how you get on 

0 Likes
AbberCat
Apprentice
Options
I rang but basically got same instructions however landed on a chat page and they asked me to email them details so hopefully this will work galaxywatch@samsungpromotions.claims
0 Likes
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

Thanks for the update 👍 

0 Likes
Solution
AbberCat
Apprentice
Options

I was using an incorrect link on the members page think this was for a previous watch offer. The correct link is showing now I used and my watch is on its way