Explorer

Sorry no this device is my only way

S7 edge 

Sorry being late at reading

I'll just leave it alone.

The last thing I wanted to do was annoy anyone.✌ 

Highlighted
Explorer

Hi people sorry this is put here.I have started using Google chrome to avoid the Samsung pass issues with my device.

however when I first login I keep getting red boxes saying I don't have sufficient privileges and press back button 

It happens on start a topic

And also to browse posts from the first page.

I have I unintentionally broke a rule as I have had no bad feel to anyone or any thing 

I have been frustrated but not at this site or definitely it's users,whom I understand offer the most precious of things YOUR TIME and knowledge and I respect that

Although I will Admit forum etiquette is not my forte at the moment but I am working on it 

Highlighted

@DRUIDDOODE513 No worries. :smileyhappy:

If you're still experiencing that red box/privelege issue with the forum, then try clearing the browsing data for Google Chrome (3 dots to the right of the address bar > More Tools > Clear Browsing Data), and then logging back in.

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Explorer

Yes thanks for that.it was probably due to switching from Samsung internet.

It worked any way .😎

Highlighted

Why can I not sign in to my Samsung pass through my settings so I can use biometric and I scan fingerprints to my other accounts????? 

Highlighted
My issue is that it wouldn't work now with Amazon but works with others. I even deleted the data, Samsung pass and restarted the device with no luck. The site prompts the password with show password enabled.
Highlighted
First Poster

I have tha same issue in my galaxy note 10 after the update SAMSUNG PASS IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

Highlighted
Go settings apps find Samsung pass force stop then go memory and clear cache
Top Liked Authors