Support

Open search

Samsung galaxy watch black screen

Just tried it and my watch came back to life! Thank you!!!

I pressed and held the power button for 10 seconds, fixed the problem right away with a simple reboot. 

I've had my watch 5 days, after getting it hooked up (which took 5 hours, long story) I freaked out when I couldn't get the screen to work. I know it was on and charged, but black. 

So glad it helped!

Highlighted

It works

Apprentice

Hey thanks for the solution, thought my watch was broken because I had the same black screen.

So pleased it is fixed because I love my Samsung watch

Apprentice

Mine lasted less than a month, unfortunatelly this solution did not help. Any other ideas please???
I bought the watch while in the US, I'm not any more. Here the technical assistance hasn't even tried to turn it on :( 

Observer

This worked for me. I had to try a few times to power it down while on the charger, but it finally worked.

My screen went black all of a sudden yesterday. I solved the problem with your solution of holding power button while on the charger. Thank you!

Screen just went black but still connected to phone and recieved notifications and sounds whilst black, held power button in for a few seconds while on charge and boom rebooted, worked for me thanks!

Had the same issue with black screen. Have had Watch since September 2018. Watch now rebooted and has recorded steps etc. Thanks for the tip.

Top Liked Authors