Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy watch black screen

(Topic created on: 25-09-2019 11:32 PM)
Newwatch
Student
Options

I've only had my watch for 3 days. Today it vibrated a lot, but then there were no notifications. After awhile it just went black. I cant seem to get it to turn back on. I've tried shutting it off and back on. Battery was at 67% so it's not that. It does continue to vibrate occasionally on my wrist so I know it isn't dead, just the screen. Is it already broken??!! I love samsung products, but if it broke after 3 days of very minimal use I'm not sure samsung watches are something I want to own. Anybody have any ideas? 

144 REPLIES 144
GazzaH
Apprentice
Options

Yes either call Samsung or visit a Samsung kiosk at your local shopping centre

Rgds

0 Likes
TPrib
First Poster
Options

It worked, thanks

0 Likes
Goex
First Poster
Options

Thank you, it's work for me

0 Likes
Berwyn
First Poster
Options

I was having the same problem. I tried holding the power button for 10 seconds and it rebooted. Thank God because I was about to cry.

Lainey1026
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much, this worked for me. I hope I don't need to do this often.  I have owned my Active for about 3 days 😞 but so glad it worked

0 Likes
Shell5
First Poster
Options

I know this is an old thread, but i am experiencing the same issue. The watch responds to notifications and is connected to my phone (I am yet to test steps etc) but the screen is completely blakc with the occasional flash/green horizontal lines. It appears my only option is to send for repair. Does anyone have any feedback after having a "glitchy" screen and sending for repair please?

Wotfudboy
Journeyman
Options

Had the same problem. Watch has been pretty much fine, but this afternoon just went black and unresponsive. I held the power button for 10 seconds and it rebooted successfully.

Something to keep an eye on! 

Abhay1
First Poster
Options

Not working for me.pls suggest some other solution

0 Likes
anilmathew
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Same problem to my Samsung S3 gear also. Last two days it seemed like display has gone. As you told, I pressed the power switch while charging and voila!! it breathed back to life..! I was planning to repair it.. Thanks a lot ..

0 Likes
Auslad2019
First Poster
Options

I have had mine  less than a week.  I was like what the . . . 

At work all day and right towards the end of my shift i went to look at my watch and it was blank

Tried to flick it on and nothing. Kept vibrating and making sounds but no screen 

2 hours later i am at home and press the power button after finding this page and after 2 seconds came on. Didnt have it on charge either. Im glad its working but its obvious after a year of it being in circulation the problem is still not fixed.

0 Likes