Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy watch and whatsapp calls

(Topic created on: 04-04-2020 07:08 PM)
Ali96
Apprentice
Options

I've bought my galaxy watch yesterday and everything is working perfectly except for the whatsapp call. Im recieving all notifications even from whatsapp when someone sends me a message but when it comes to whatsapp call the watch doesn't vibrate or do anything to inform me that someone is calling me on whatsapp untill the call ends then the watch sends me a notification that i have a missedcall. However, im recieving phonecalls normally and when someone calls me a normal phone call the watch vibrates and allows me to answer or decline. Is their something i should turn on or do for the watch to inform me when someone is trying to call me on whatsapp like vibration or anything and not just send me a notification about a missed call when the call ends?

165 REPLIES 165
dude2402
Student
Options

Screenshot_2020-04-01-14-03-25-237_com.android.settings.jpg

0 Likes
asingh
First Poster
Options

Is it working for you?

0 Likes
dude2402
Student
Options
no that's why i ask for advice ...
0 Likes
Melvinasmash
Apprentice
Options
Hi there thanks for yiur willingness to assist. So sorry for belated response check my hotmail email address sporadically. I have 1 Jan 2020. Thanks also for guidance. Security patch 1 Dec 2019
0 Likes
Melvinasmash
Apprentice
Options

Doesn't work for me either. Samsung galaxy 7 phone. get notification of missed what's app call when caller hangs up but no ringing or call warning Phone infoPhone info

Watch infoWatch info

0 Likes
asingh
First Poster
Options

I did the following steps and i started to receive whatsapp call on my galaxy watch.

1. uninstall whatsapp from your phone. Remember to take backup of whatspp media and texts.

2. unpair your watch and switch it off

3. Install whatsapp again. If you are in beta testing program of whatsapp ,please leave or exit that program.

4. Turn on your watch and pair it with the phone. 

5. Ensure that whatsapp notification is enabled in the wearable app.

Fyi - i have android 10 and latest security patch level is 01 jan 2020.

Good luck!! 

0 Likes
dude2402
Student
Options

hi, no work for me ... 😞

0 Likes
Saurabh1
First Poster
Options

Dear Friend.

I bought 2018 May s3 frontier Samsung. I am also having same problem which is when some one call on whtsapp, watch doesn't inform me until call ends. 

I have honor band 5 worth 2500 is better because it vibrate and inform that x is calling and I can accept or decline . Only just I can't revert or call back. 

Now my s3 frontier worth 28,000 makes me really sad and  disappointed. Samsung must do something about this matter. 

What is point of investing 28000 when a band worth 2500 have better features? 

0 Likes
Saurabh1
First Poster
Options
Dear Anima,
For your information normal band worth 2500 also have all app like what's app message notification.

We are talking about WhatsApp call since our watch worth close to 30000.
0 Likes
Saurabh1
First Poster
Options

Dear Samsung and Samsung watch User 

I bought s3 frontier 2018 May India 🇮🇳 ,  Whatsapp call features working well. 

I hardly use most of the feature but it is very sad and disappointed when I noticed WhatsApp call no longer. 

I have honor band worth 2500 has WhatsApp calling features it vibrate and show on screen that x is calling.

I have invest 28,500 for s3 frontier and it's huge amount and my hardened money. I m getting frasted with Samsung.

Not fare at all .

I need answer and action please 

0 Likes