I did the following steps and i started to receive whatsapp call on my galaxy watch.
1. uninstall whatsapp from your phone. Remember to take backup of whatspp media and texts.
2. unpair your watch and switch it off
3. Install whatsapp again. If you are in beta testing program of whatsapp ,please leave or exit that program.
4. Turn on your watch and pair it with the phone.
5. Ensure that whatsapp notification is enabled in the wearable app.
Fyi - i have android 10 and latest security patch level is 01 jan 2020.
I bought 2018 May s3 frontier Samsung. I am also having same problem which is when some one call on whtsapp, watch doesn't inform me until call ends.
I have honor band 5 worth 2500 is better because it vibrate and inform that x is calling and I can accept or decline . Only just I can't revert or call back.
Now my s3 frontier worth 28,000 makes me really sad and disappointed. Samsung must do something about this matter.
What is point of investing 28000 when a band worth 2500 have better features?
Dear Samsung and Samsung watch User
I bought s3 frontier 2018 May India 🇮🇳 , Whatsapp call features working well.
I hardly use most of the feature but it is very sad and disappointed when I noticed WhatsApp call no longer.
I have honor band worth 2500 has WhatsApp calling features it vibrate and show on screen that x is calling.
I have invest 28,500 for s3 frontier and it's huge amount and my hardened money. I m getting frasted with Samsung.
Not fare at all .
I need answer and action please