Highlighted
Apprentice

I can also confirm it works now

Highlighted
Explorer

For le its also working finally!

Highlighted
Navigator

Bizarrely my missus has a Galaxy watch active1 and hers still doesn't work. 

Highlighted
First Poster

I had the same issue, but today my mobile (Mi note 8 pro) updated to android 10 and suddenly i started receiving whatsapp call notification on my galaxy watch R800, i can answe it as well. I guess the problem was with my mobile after all.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Still does not work for me Samsung galaxy s7 latest software update on both Phone and galaxy wearable 

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi purchased galaxy watch yesterday and paired it with Samsung Galaxy S9 plus. The WhatsApp call feature was working fine and the watch was even displaying the name of the person who was calling. However, next day (today) the watch is not showing the WhatsApp call notification. No software got installed over phone or watch overnight. 

If you guys know of any setting that needs to be changed, kindly advice.

Thanks

Highlighted
First Poster

Try changing the notification settings in the wearable app. Toggling between on and off for all the notifications you want. If nothing works try resetting the watch and pair again.

Highlighted
First Poster

Thanks for the reply, I have already tried toggling the notification settings in wearable app. It didnt work so i tried resetting the watch and paired it again. Still the issue didnt get resolved. 

Was excited to see this feature but it went away next day :(

Highlighted
First Poster
I reset my watch 20 times and even my phone. I also changed rom with Android 9 and 10. But whatsapp calls do not work :(
However when I am on a whatsapp call with my headphones, the small green phone is displayed on the watch but with incorrect information...
Help!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(
Highlighted
First Poster
Hi there, can you let me know which security patch level is currently installed on your phone as part of the software upgrade. You can view this Setting-> Software Update -> last update

Mine is 1 January 2020,however the call notification feature worked for me on the first day of pairing the watch with samsung s9plus phone (24th march). From next day it doesn't work .
Top Liked Authors