Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung buds are sweat proof but not earwax proof are you having a laugh.

(Topic created on: 16-01-2020 10:10 AM)
Jayofcastleford
First Poster
Options

I have sent my galaxy buds for repair ( 5th time repair) they keep having the same problem the right earbud either cuts out completely or goes very quiet I do go to the gym 5 times a week and I do weight train and I get very very sweaty but this time they are refusing to repair because I have got ear wax on them they are trying to say that they are sweat proof but they are not ear wax proof I will admit I have got a lot of earwax on my earbuds as you can see in the pictures but what they are saying is a load of rubbish I actually have recorded the phone call as well well and she has admitted that the situation is stupid but cannot be helped am I in the right here trying to argue that they should be repaired I will be the first to admit that they look pretty disgusting but I do suffer from an ear wax problem I think they're just trying to pass the blame me because they have repaired them so many times I just think it's stupid that they are trying to say that they are sweat proof but not ear wax proof they are saying that their ear wax is inside and that earwax on the case affects how the earbuds sound

OTH_20191209_092116.jpg

OTH_20191209_092213.jpg

OTH_20191209_092219.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Nofear
Pathfinder
Options

That is grim!

0 Likes
jxcu7i
First Poster
Options

Dude. That's not the proper way to maintain your galaxy buds. You have to clean them thoroughly, honestly, I don't know how they are still working after seeing those photos.

Nofear
Pathfinder
Options

@jxcu7i I dont know why he would even be proud to post these pictures.

0 Likes
Miriah
Student
Options

omg are you serious - this has to be a troll

0 Likes