Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Pad (claim)

(Topic created on: 23-10-2019 11:08 PM)
liquidv
Apprentice
Options

So I put in a claim for a Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Pad and it has been over 30 days, according to Samsung it takes up to 30 days for delivery.

I called Samsung promotions customer services and they told me to wait another 7 days. :thinking-face:

Has anyone received their free Samsung Wireless Charger Duo Pad when purchasing a Galaxy Active 2 watch?

I signed up first thing in the morning on 20th September so I am pretty sure I would have been the first few who claimed.

Received a validation email straight away on the same day.

Is anyone else still waiting for theirs, or received theirs?

Have I just been fobbed off by Samsung CS?

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Robert260277
First Poster
Options

Hi . The same story like you. Ridiculous. 

0 Likes
liquidv
Apprentice
Options

What a farce, Samsung support couldn't give 2 hoots or DX has most likely stolen my promotional offer....

Never had to deal with Samsung before, but seeing how careless they are, I won't be buying anymore Samsung products.

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

Came on here to ask same question!  The 30 days are not not up yet - sent for fullfillment on 30/9 - but still!

I got the free buds with my S10 and they came quite quickly.

At least its not just me.  Will have to be patient awhile longer

0 Likes
liquidv
Apprentice
Options

Surely it does not take more than 30 days to dispatch an item.

It's not like Samsung is your regular corner shop either, it's a bloody bluechip company, and they can't even get this right??

0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

Hello @liquidv  @blenky  @Robert260277 

For delays, feel free to phone or drop an email to fulfilment team so as to quicken the delivery:

email: active@samsungpromotions.claims
phone (UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man) 03452160093 / (ROI) - 015368097

https://www.samsung.com/uk/watch-active2-preorder/terms/

Thanks ☺☺☺

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
liquidv
Apprentice
Options

Have you not read my initial post?

I already emailed them and there still hasn't been a response for the past 3 days.

I called them and the advisor told me to wait another 7 days, which makes it almost 40 days in total!

What kind of update is that?

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

@liquidv wrote:

Have you not read my initial post?

I already emailed them and there still hasn't been a response for the past 3 days.

I called them and the advisor told me to wait another 7 days, which makes it almost 40 days in total!

What kind of update is that?

I feel your pain!  Samsung make some of the best hardware but have one of the worst customer services I've ever had the misfortune to experience.  They treat their customers with contempt and total disrespect.  They will NEVER truly engage and keep us at arms length with vague answers, smoke and mirrors and obfuscation.

I have a thread on here detailing my frustration about apps that appeared in pre release reviews for this watch but are not on our version.  No one (online chat, email, Facebook, Twitter) will tell me where they are.

So its not surprising that you are in this situation.  My guess is that you will just receive a courier email when its shipped.

0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

Just got an email from the courier DX to say I have a delivery tomorrow.  Gives no detail as to what it is.  I'm not ex[ecting anything else so hopefully its the charger?

0 Likes
liquidv
Apprentice
Options

They must have seen this thread, before it exploded......