Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Gear S3 Not Connecting with Xiaomi Mi A3

(Topic created on: 27-11-2019 07:24 AM)
SulaimanAnik
Student
Options

Today I bought Mi A3, everything is fine but it's not connecting with Watch, last pairing option it's disconnected. Any solution.......
I updated all plugins and Wearable apps also given all permission to apps but please help.....

9 REPLIES 9
joel25
First Poster
Options

The same thing is happening to me with my Xiaomi Mi A3 gave me an error before finishing the configuration and I had the clock working perfectly with another phone

0 Likes
tonelin1124634
First Poster
Options

The same thing is happening to me with my Xiaomi Mi A3 gave me an error before finishing the configuration and I had the clock working perfectly with another phone. please help, give us a solution 

0 Likes
SulaimanAnik
Student
Options
alperaydın
First Poster
Options

thanks very much. You solution fix my problem. I tried everthing bacground working, battery optimizations etc etc. But your solution fix my problem. really thanks to you.
0 Likes
Alena1984
First Poster
Options

Thanks! I was desperate but your advice helped!

0 Likes
DinkyTesla
First Poster
Options

Thanks, turning off the WiFi fixed my problem too!

0 Likes
MAZTERGEDAY
First Poster
Options

Thank you very much, it worked perfectly with my Samsung Gear S2 !

0 Likes
MkKrkPoland
First Poster
Options

Thank you -I finally managed to connect using your procedure. I may need to post another thread for another question that I have tho...

0 Likes
GalaxyLTEWatchOwner
First Poster
Options

HI Sulaiman,

I am stuck with the same situation and Mi A3 not getting not connecting with Watch,  it gets disconnected at the last step. 
I updated all plugins and Wearable apps also given all permission to apps. I saw that you experienced the same issue and found some solution also. I tried opening your URL, but its not working now. Can you please suggest how to fix it plz?

0 Likes