Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Gear S2 floor counting totally unreliable

(Topic created on: 25-12-2016 09:43 AM)
DjGenova
Pioneer
Options

It's more than One month after i did an update that my Gear S2 it's gone Crazy. Floor counting and therefor also step counting it' s totally wrong.  mails to service desk, Promises to solve, mails and treads on chats but nothing has bene iet done!!!! Will Samsung team do anything about???? I paid a lot for this device and i'm receiving a very bad service.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Barryoor
Student
Options
Hello
I have just bought a gear S2 recently. Preferred it over the more powerful Gear s3 because of its size. I am curious to know how it counts floors as I am totally unable to do that. Other than that I must say I have had no troubles with it.
I wrote to Samsung service and they have said that Gear S2 at present does not count stairs.
0 Likes
KLev
First Poster
Options

I am also having an issue with the Samsung Gear S2 with floor counting, ever since doing the update. Some days it tells me I've done 105 floors when I have really only done 4 maybe?? This is ridiculous. I was very happy with the product until this. Makes me wonder what else is being tracked incorrectly... Please fix ASAP!

0 Likes