Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Strap

(Topic created on: 04-10-2019 05:52 PM)
Rmw98
First Poster
Options

Today I received my new Samsung galaxy watch active 2. I upgraded from the first watch active after only a few months so I decided to get the larger 44mm variant. Unlike the first watch the galaxy watch active 2 only comes with one strap size which does not fit me. Luckily the strap from my older smaller watch fits and is compatible however this is only a temporary solution since I'm planning to sell my old watch. Any solution? The representative I spoke to on the telephone said buy one on Amazon or return the device but it would be a shame to have to return the entire device just over the strap.

10 REPLIES 10
AndrewL
Options
@Rmw98: Sorry to hear of your disappointment. I've had a look for you and regretfully the Online Shop at samsung.com is currently out of stock of replacement straps for the Galaxy Watch Active 2. Although it's not ideal, you could look to replace the strap for your original Active - to check your options, please follow the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/watch-active-strap/ET-SFR50MPEGWW/
0 Likes
KSM0430
First Poster
Options

This is exactly what's happening in Canada, too.  My partner and I both pre-ordered 44mm sized ones, and they came with large-sized strap only.  She couldn't wear it as it was too large for her wrist.   We found out that 40mm watch comes with a small-sized strap and checked the availability with the local Samsung Store.  We were told the small-sized strap is not available for order at this moment, and they don't know when they are going to be available either.  Same reply when we called Samsung Canada Customer Service. 

Come on Samsung!  What's going on here??  It's a big let down after all the anticipations. 

0 Likes
globetrotter27
Student
Options

A rose gold watch strap should fit 90% of women.

Your strap size is sized for men. It should fit wrists from 6.3-9 inches to cover the majority of women. Currently even overweight women couild have a strap that is too loose for them due to the poor design 

0 Likes
globetrotter27
Student
Options

Buy a strap from Amazon.
Samsung clearly is putting a mens' strap on all the watches.

Wasabisabi
First Poster
Options

Hi!! I am having the same problem!! I like the 44mm in the gold but have small wrists and the leather strap it comes with is too large!! I wish they would have a small wrist strap option

Akkie007
Student
Options

same problem as everyone else. Does anyone know if you purchase a new strap online (Samsung store) does it come with both the small and large straps. I would assume for £35 it would do. Anyone purchased one recently?

0 Likes
activestrapsize
Student
Options

Hi so I know this is a chat for the active 2 but I was wondering if someone could help me with a question my wrist measure 130mm and I was looking at purchasing a galaxy active watch I was wondering if the strap would fit me snuggly or if it would be too big.

0 Likes
myndowerdancer
Apprentice
Options

The strap for my active 2 Bluetooth 40mm is to small. My wrist measures 190mm approximately and the Active 2 just fits when using the 2nd to last locking hole. This means that you cannot tuck the end of the strap into the inner  section and feel secure. In reading the previous posts I am given to believe that Samsung do not cater for variants in wrist sizes and do not offer advice or a solution. Help please!

AndrewL
Options

@myndowerdancer: I've had a look into this for you, and sadly our range of Galaxy Watch Active 2 straps does not offer a size option at the purchase stage, however you might be interested in the available options if you're experiencing some discomfort with your existing strap. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/all-mobile-accessories/?wearables+watch-straps+galaxy-...

0 Likes