Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Active 2 - Move Hourly

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 05:23 PM)
alborg83
First Poster
Options

Hi,

It seems the move hourly is not accurate or am I doing something wrong?
I have been awake since 7am and its now 9am, yet the watch says I have been active for 4 hours...?

Is it faulty?

Cheers.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @alborg83! Are you still experiencing issues with the Galaxy Watch Active 2? Is the watch running on the latest software version? Samsung wearable app > About watch > Update watch software > Update now. Also, do you have a Samsung Health account on the phone you are pairing the watch with? 

0 Likes
VICTORIA_78
First Poster
Options

I am having same issue. I have updated software but still saying I've been more active than I have even been awake!!

Is there any solution??

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Let's try this, on the device connected to the watch, please go to: Settings > Apps > Samsung Health app > Permissions > Enable location.

Also, if you go into the "Alti-Barometer" app through the watch, when it's on the "Altimeter" screen you'll see a last refreshed status at the bottom. If that hasn't been refreshed for a while, the watch will either assume you're much lower than you currently are or much higher. Scroll over to the 3rd page in the app (past the "Barometer" page) and you should see a list of settings; click on "Change" and make sure you turn on "Auto refresh". 

0 Likes
alborg83
First Poster
Options

I returned it as wasn't enjoying it, seems very inaccurate. That's not useful I know but that and loads more features drove me away from it.

0 Likes
ClgActive2
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue. Software up to date. Allowing location. Etc. 

0 Likes