Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Active2 body - seeing marks on black case already :-)

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 11:55 PM)
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

I've had the Active 2 since launch and today noticed a very small nick on the black case where it joins the screen.  I am careful with the watch and have not caught it against anything.  This concerns me as this is a sports watch that should be robust and after less than three months use I'm seeing wear.

Anyone else experiencing this?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Roger8
Journeyman
Options

@blenky wrote:

I've had the Active 2 since launch and today noticed a very small nick on the black case where it joins the screen.  I am careful with the watch and have not caught it against anything.  This concerns me as this is a sports watch that should be robust and after less than three months use I'm seeing wear.

Yes mine has a nick out of the black at the edge of the screen, i am the same as i am always extremely careful with my watch and phone, had a S3 fronier before the active 2 and i had it from new and it was in mint condition

Roger
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options

@Roger8 wrote:

@blenky wrote:

Yes mine has a nick out of the black at the edge of the screen, i am the same as i am always extremely careful with my watch and phone, had a S3 fronier before the active 2 and i had it from new and it was in mint condition

I'm using a fine nibbed Sharpie at the moment to cover it but not ideal as it soon wears off.  OK its a small nick but there should not be anything after a few months of careful wear.  Will review again in the new year and decide if I am going to pursue further with Samsung

0 Likes