Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Active 2 watch with Samsung Health - I can't silence

(Topic created on: 23-01-2020 04:01 PM)
nocturno
First Poster
Options

Hi friends.

I have a Samsung Active 2 smartwatch and I ussualy work with Samsung Health for running and biking.

Every Km this app sing the distance, calories, time & ECG, and I haven't find the option for silence.

Can you help me?

Thanks

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @nocturnoYou can go to: Settings > Applications > S Health > Notifications > Show Silently.

0 Likes
nocturno66
First Poster
Options

Hi @Carlol, thanks you very much.

In Settings -> Applications the options are Diseño / Orden de apps / Autoapertura de apps / Permisos (in english Design / Apps order / Apps self open/ Permissions). I can't select Samsung Health and deactivate notifications 😞 

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Right, I see. Can you confirm where you purchased the watch and where you are located? Are these the options that are shown on the phone connected to the watch or the watch itself?

0 Likes
nocturno66
First Poster
Options

I have purchased in Sevilla, Spain.

These options are shown on the watch.

Thanks for your help

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Okay, on the phone that is linked to your watch, go to: Settings > Apps > Samsung Health app > Notifications > Under Categories, go through all the notifications that you would like to silence > Notification style > Silent.

0 Likes
nocturno66
First Poster
Options

Hi CarloL, I have disabled all notifications from Samsung Health app in my phone, and my watch continues singing every km 😞

Thanks for your help

0 Likes
nocturno66
First Poster
Options

EUREKA

I have found the solution here:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Wearables/C%C3%B3mo-silenciar-Samsung-Health-en-Active-2/m-p/151...

Thanks you very much CarloL

0 Likes