Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(SOLVED)Nagging Bluetooth problem with Gear S3 Frontier.

(Topic created on: 31-08-2018 11:44 AM)
StickyMick
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone. :smiling-face:
Just registered here, mainly due to an issue with my Gear Frontier.
Firstly, I have an Android phone, but don't use it as such, I just use it with the S3 Frontier. The phone I use does not as yet support wearables.
The issue with the Frontier is that it is constantly nagging me to "Connect to phone via Bluetooth." As far as I'm aware I have turned off everything to do with sharing data with the phone. I have turned everything off on the Frontier also.

But every 10-15 minutes I get the "Connect to phone via Bluetooth" message, even when I turn off "Bluetooth disconnection alerts" in settings.
I have tried everything I can think of, including resetting the watch to factory settings (this fixed it for about 2 weeks), but it suddenly began nagging me again.
I have a few ideas what's causing it but I'm open to other suggestions from the community.
TIA :smiling-face:

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Chu2
First Poster
Options
I had the same problem, it is solved after I do some activities below, I sm not sure which one that solve it.
1. Connect the gear to the phone via bluetooth and update last version
2. Connect the gear, run Wear application and stop all notification
3. In connected mode, I uninstalled some apps that not coming from gear instalation

Note: please notified that 'notification' will be set on by default each time we installed apps on phone.. you have to visit notification setting each time after you do instalation ftom playstore or galaxy store
0 Likes
Pacorey
First Poster
Options

Where's the solution..???

0 Likes
MBJB2007
Apprentice
Options

Did you download "Samsung Accessory Service" ?

0 Likes