Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S8 smart view audio lag

(Topic created on: 17-09-2017 10:34 PM)
Shahin1
First Poster
Options

Hello,

There seems to be something wrong with my smartview for my S8. Everytime I mirror my screen and play a video theres a second or two delay in the audio. I know its the smart view option thats causing the problem as ive casted youtube on its app and also used allcast (and other apps) to stream videos and theyve all played the audio in synch. All except smartview. How can I solve this?

8 REPLIES 8
DeJong87
Student
Options

Same problem here. It worked perfect for a while. Now the audio is always lagging. Pretty annoying. Please Samsung fix this.

ZuzuPetals
First Poster
Options

Still not fixed. All updates are installed, but the 1 sec lag still exist. Screen mirror is one of the most frequently used function though 😕

0 Likes
Will-Mameha
First Poster
Options

Have you found and answer to this issue?

0 Likes
DeJong87
Student
Options

Update cellphone to latest. Update television to latest. Enter smart view with the television not the cell phone.

0 Likes
Will-Mameha
First Poster
Options

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and it's updated to the latest. Btw, the problem started since I updated to the latest.

Thanks!

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

did anyone get a fix for this?  My audio lag S8 Smart View to Samsung Smart TV is 4 seconds!   I have to borrow an Apple I-phone and use the Apple TV so I can watch programs on a big screen.  Apple doesn't seem to have these problems.

@Will-Mameha wrote:

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and it's updated to the latest. Btw, the problem started since I updated to the latest.

Thanks!

0 Likes
hellboy11banger
First Poster
Options

I tired turning off the auto search for devices seems to fixed the problem I was having, well for the most part.

0 Likes
Cool123Cmc
First Poster
Options
Use mx player or vlc player ,these media player have a manual audio sync adjustment ,it works for now
0 Likes