Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S3 gear classic - watch face corruption

(Topic created on: 29-09-2019 10:58 AM)
dtc0419
Apprentice
Options

Just bought the S3 classic and I'm having my watch face become "corrupt" and requiring a reboot to return to "normal".  The watch face seemes to have zoomed in to a portion of the watch face.  In the week I've owned the watch it's happened as many as 4 times per day and as few as 0 times a day.  I've changed watch faces to see if there was a pattern and I cannot determine a pattern.  Attaching image.Watchface.png

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you tried resetting the watch @dtc0419

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
dtc0419
Apprentice
Options

Yes, I've reset the watch.  What I have noticed today is that issue arises when I receive a notification.  I haven't determined the sequence or the source of the notification yet.  I suspect that there might be embedded characters within the notifcication message causing the problem but I've yet to prove that.

0 Likes
Solution
dtc0419
Apprentice
Options

I think I figured this out.  I've been 24 hours without a problem.  It has to do with the Accessibility option of Zoom.  It was set to "on".  Some pattern of behaviour caused the screen to be zoomed in so much it was unusable.  Without the Zoom option "on", all things are stable.

GSM53
First Poster
Options
Where do you turn zoom to "off"?