Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rose gold watch 42mm

(Topic created on: 23-08-2019 06:01 PM)
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options

Have i made the right decision to buy the galaxy rose gold smart watch? Its alot of money to me,its arriving this evening. Your honest opinions,. 

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Did you get the celular 42mm watch or the bluetooth version like me? Don't think there was much in it, maybe £50 difference? Was wondering what the difference is from a users standpoint - I'm guessing not much other than the ability to make and receive texts/calls without needing to be paired to a phone? One feature that would be cool and I would like to see on the watch is the ability to set the heart rate monitor to make an audble alert when a heart rate hits a pre defined value as set by the user, that way not only can we monitor our heart rate but know when to take a rest. Oh, I'd also like to do some chalenges via the samsung health app but it's impossible to find any challengers! I do the global challenge thing but so many cheats on the Rankings page. 

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Wuzzybear
Pathfinder
Options
Haha no idea ,,42 mm cost 279 i did not know about bluetooth,,this has bluetooth though!
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
You'd know if you had the cellular model. WiFi and Bluetooth is the standard model.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.