Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right earbuds

(Topic created on: 08-10-2019 05:54 PM)
Matt75
Student
Options

Right earbud has gone very quiet, has been working fine until  today. The left ear works perfectly.  

Can anyone advise please? 

Regards 

Matt

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @Matt75

Can you put your Galaxy Buds back in their case? After 10-15 seconds take them both out and immediately put them in your ears. Does this help?

If not try, turn your Bluetooth off on your phone. Wait about 20 seconds and then turn it back on. Let us know how you get on.

0 Likes
Matt75
Student
Options

Thank for getting back to me, unfortunately it has made no difference to my right earbud, which is still quiet 

Regards

Matt

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Matt75: The next thing to try would be resetting the Buds. Open the Wearables app and go to About Earbuds > Reset Earbuds, then pair them with your phone once more. Has this resolved your issue? If not then I recommend visiting a Support Centre where an engineer will be able to inspect the buds for you. To find your nearest one please check the link below, select 'Mobile Device > Phones, Tablets and Wearables' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
0 Likes
Matt75
Student
Options

Thank you for your advice, in the end i had to take them to a support centre. They fixed the issue within a couple of hours.

0 Likes