Support

Open search

Right ear bud very quiet - Samsung Galaxy Buds S10 Promotion

Apprentice

Hello, I've had my galaxy buds for a few weeks now and they have been working fine, today I woke up and put them on to go to college and my right side ear bud was very low volume, out of nowhere, nothing happened and I didn't touch any settings, my left side bud was working fine and high volume, I've tried everything that was suggested and also reset it a few times.
 Help please.

5 REPLIES 5
First Poster

I have the same issue, is there any fix to this ? 

AndrewL Moderator
@Vinirp: Do you have you Buds connected to a mobile device via the Galaxy Wearables app? If so please launch the app and go to Touchpad > Touch and Hold Touchpad > Select Left or Right > Volume Down/Volume Up. If you select the volume adjustment feature as one side’s preset tap-and-hold feature, the other side’s preset tap-and-hold feature is also automatically set to the to volume adjustment feature. Let me know if this helps.
First Poster

Even with the volume all the way up the right one is super quiet I have tried resetting them and changing bluetooth settings and even a different phone 

Apprentice

Hi @AndrewL
Thanks for trying to help, after the issue I bave tried this and it didnt help at all, I've tried evertyhing...
Yesterday I took them to the Samsung Store and hopefully they will get replaced, thank you.

Apprentice

@Hakudax wrote:

I have the same issue, is there any fix to this ? 

I'm not sure there's a fix to this, I've also tried everything and nothing worked, your best bet is to take it to a samsung store and they will replace them if no damage was done by the customer...

Top Liked Authors