Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right ear bud very quiet - Samsung Galaxy Buds S10 Promotion

(Topic created on: 18-08-2019 12:08 PM)
Vinirp
Apprentice
Options

Hello, I've had my galaxy buds for a few weeks now and they have been working fine, today I woke up and put them on to go to college and my right side ear bud was very low volume, out of nowhere, nothing happened and I didn't touch any settings, my left side bud was working fine and high volume, I've tried everything that was suggested and also reset it a few times.
 Help please.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Hakudax
Student
Options

I have the same issue, is there any fix to this ? 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Vinirp: Do you have you Buds connected to a mobile device via the Galaxy Wearables app? If so please launch the app and go to Touchpad > Touch and Hold Touchpad > Select Left or Right > Volume Down/Volume Up. If you select the volume adjustment feature as one side’s preset tap-and-hold feature, the other side’s preset tap-and-hold feature is also automatically set to the to volume adjustment feature. Let me know if this helps.
0 Likes
Hakudax
Student
Options

Even with the volume all the way up the right one is super quiet I have tried resetting them and changing bluetooth settings and even a different phone 

0 Likes
Vinirp
Apprentice
Options

Hi @AndrewL
Thanks for trying to help, after the issue I bave tried this and it didnt help at all, I've tried evertyhing...
Yesterday I took them to the Samsung Store and hopefully they will get replaced, thank you.

0 Likes
Vinirp
Apprentice
Options

@Hakudax wrote:

I have the same issue, is there any fix to this ? 

I'm not sure there's a fix to this, I've also tried everything and nothing worked, your best bet is to take it to a samsung store and they will replace them if no damage was done by the customer...