Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ramdom vibrate notifications - galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 05-01-2019 02:24 PM)
whyneedaname
Apprentice
Options

I'm tired of my galaxy watch vibrating as though there is a notification, with no notifications recorded on the watch.

If my watch vibrates, there should be a notification - if I've walked away from my paired phone, and this is what it's trying to tell me, THERE SHOULD BE A NOTIFICATION available to review on the watch - AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO TURN OFF THAT CATEGORY of notification. Excess, meaninless vibrations devalue the usefulness of the vibtate feature.

31 REPLIES 31
Simon1971
Apprentice
Options
Try
Go to watch
Settings
Connections
Bluetooth
Turn bezel to alerts and turn off
Kazz1
Journeyman
Options

I would love to turn it off too. Did anybody find a way? Or are we stuck with a dud watch?

0 Likes
Simon1971
Apprentice
Options

Did you try what I posted?

0 Likes
Simon1971
Apprentice
Options
?? Try
0 Likes
Kazz1
Journeyman
Options

Ahh that will be it. Well done Simon!!!

Watch3
Student
Options

The random vibrations seem to be "Bluetooth Disconnection Alerts". Go into Settings - Connections - Alerts. Turn this feature off.  Solved the issue for me!

Vicclucj
Student
Options

I've tried that and it doesn't work. It's getting worse too. Happens every few minutes. I'm about to throw it in the trash! 

Melissa517
First Poster
Options

I do believe that was the solution for this malady.  Thank you so much!:extraterrestrial-alien:

May the TortZ be with you......AlwayZ
0 Likes
Woodsy
First Poster
Options
Mine too. So sick of this *****.
0 Likes
Linda1280
First Poster
Options

My watch is vibrating every 3-15 seconds and has been doing this for days! It's so annoying and distracting that I've had to stop wearing it 😑. I tried restarting it, it didn't work, I tried updating the app, it didn't work, watch is properly up to date, so it's not that, and it's not notifications! Like, what the heck?!