Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition: Replace the Ai software (bixby) with Google Assistant in Galaxy Smart watch.

(Topic created on: 21-04-2019 11:18 PM)
NiRo_O
Apprentice
Options

Bought the SmartWatch 2 weeks ago and im so dissapointed with Bixby, I hoped it would be like Google's Ai which i have on my android TV. extremly useful. but unfortunatly its a pile of garbage, I feel like a have a very regular watch just now i have to charge it.
360$ I spent on it and the ROI is negative here. 
If you feel the same please support me and lets demand this change on the software! (its not too late.)

small Comparison of the AI's: (not made by me)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF8PRJYJ3bA

25 REPLIES 25
Brian007
Navigator
Options
Oops... apologies and severe embarrassment 😉
0 Likes
Van0
First Poster
Options

I'm so disappointed with Samsung, honestly I bought my S-10 and want it to work better with my watch besides that Bixby sucks soooooo much on my Galaxy watch. Where can we actually complain??

0 Likes
Bbally
Explorer
Options

Far as we know this is the only place.  You could complain directly to corporate but I doubt that would do anything.  However with the power of online presence if you use the tags and ***** about it often as some of us do, eventually they will get the message!

Awesmazing
First Poster
Options

Hi Samsung and friends. Just spent $2400 on some of your mobile products. A+ hardware, D- voice commands. Bixby doesn't work well, really good shot though. Google has an assistant that's been around a while now. Currently it works with every light and switch in my house, they even offer it for free. Maybe it can be added to the Galaxy Watch, then I can use ALL the features on my GOOGLE ANDROID device... made by Samsung. Pretty sure it's free even, seems like a homerun of an idea from anyone in development. Hey are you guys hiring? Anyway thanks for seeing the light and adding Google's assistant. If you didn't, enjoy paying people to develope frivolity. 

Wheezser
Apprentice
Options
I spoke online with Samsung support for over 3 hours on Saturday night I have the chat record that I had emailed to me. Basically they're saying they don't give a $***
0 Likes
Bbally
Explorer
Options

#bixbysucks is the social media cry that will get the deranged Korean mind waking up to the fact they need to listen.  

Rllor
Student
Options

I have just bought (today) a Galaxy Watch to give to my wife for Monther's Day. Well, it seems I will have to return it and look for one of the lower quality hardware, Wear OS ones.

Samsung has such great hardware, but pushing apps and building a closed ecosystem is Apple style, not Samsung.

Many of us have Galaxy phones and we like them a lot, but when our ability to choose is limited, well, something is very wrong. Bixby has not worked on phones and will not work on watches either.

Samsung, if there is a workaround that allows the use of Google Assistant on the Galaxy Watch, please let us know. If there isn't, one sale less for you...

Rllor
Student
Options
I understand the investment argument, but if we wanted a closed, limited ecosystem we would have chosen Apple. We are not asking anything more than the choice we currently already have in our Galaxy phones. Please address this major issue. Thanks
Adrix23k
First Poster
Options

I freaken hate bixby. It's so clueless!!! Like i talk to google on my phone and it understands what im saying and i say english and spanish words and catches it correctly. Also have some control over the app store people are making random apps where they charge for horrible apps.  I spent two watches one for me and my mom and im so upset that it's the most useless watch ever!! Update this *****! So much potential yet waste it so badly!!! Also i cant comprehend why in the world would i be able to see facebook messenger texts but can't text back or send a voice message like why am i paying for this ***** watch to have internet to be telling me "check your phone" no!!!!!!! The reason i got a watch is to not check my phone!!!!!!!!! Why the ***** did i waste money on a watch that tells me my steps and lets me respond incorrectly to messages i could of might ass well bought an apple watch or something else less stupid!! 

SiemankoPL
First Poster
Options

Just buy my Galaxy watch 46mm and Discovered that its bot support google assistant... Do i gonna return it one buyer less Samsung

0 Likes