Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Watch

(Topic created on: 07-04-2017 12:34 PM)
HarryRoy
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have the Gear S2 Classic which I want to give to my Wife.

I like the watch very much, I have read lots of reports and get different views.

My question is, as I like the S2 classic would I be better with the S3 Classic or the Fintier?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

S2 is a solid watch, have had mine now for a year with no problems, it has a great battery life and does everything and more a watch should do I have not had chance to look at a S3 yet to rate it against but get around 3-4 days on my battery even now after a year. Ask yourself what is it that the S3 has that the S2 does not have that is worth buying it? 

0 Likes
HarryRoy
First Poster
Options
I agree that the S2 is great.
I would not go for the S3 but I would like my wife to have a better smart watch.
The S2 is best for her as it seems that the S3 is rather bigger. So I thought that I might get the newer model for me rather that another S2.
0 Likes
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Yeah the S2 may suit a womans wrist better than a bigger watch, I had an offer the other day from samsung. for £50 off http://www.samsung.com/uk/wearables/gear-s3/ it's on the main site  and shh but use code SAMSUNGSAVE20 for over £250 and get an extra £20 off :smiling-face: @HarryRoy Enjoy ^^