Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Galaxy Watch won't reboot

(Topic created on: 01-10-2018 04:04 PM)
DGo25
Student
Options

I was looking at the watch in daylight and it was very dim, so I upped the brightness until I could see it.  All good.  Next time I went to use the watch, it was dead.  I held power to reboot.  The 'Galaxy Watch rebooting' screen somes up, followed by 'Galaxy Watch' followed by 'Samsung', and then nothing.  Back to being off.  

I had used it dor notmal morning checks beforehand.  It had just charged overnight, so we at probably 99-98% battery. Even in the event I put it on the charger wrong and it didn't charge, it was at 36% last night when I began the charge, so the battery level is not a factor.

5 REPLIES 5
MrDardania
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem! In the morning it was Ok and just couple of hours later won*t reboot. I'm sending back to the shop

AndrewL
Options
Sorry to hear that. @DGo25

Although the battery was charged prior to the issue occurring, have you tried placing the watch in the charging cradle and pressing the Power button to see if this helps? If not then I recommend visiting a Samsung Support Centre where an engineer will be able to inspect the device. To find your nearest one please check the following link, Select 'Mobile Device > Phones, Tablets and Wearables' and enter your post code: http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
Mollymegs
Student
Options

ne found a fix for this problem yet?

0 Likes
DGo25
Student
Options

The battery ended up dying and then after putting it back on the charger, it came back to life the next day. No issues since. Not happy it happened, but for now I'll just chalk it up to a fluke incident.

0 Likes
OzY
First Poster
Options

Exact same problem happened today. I can't use my watch now. It is less than a year old device.

0 Likes