Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Galaxy Active Watch still far behind the Apple Watch (READ BEFORE YOU BUY)!!!!

(Topic created on: 30-04-2019 11:41 PM)
dimpleceo
First Poster
Options

The new Galaxy Active watch is still far behind Apple's Watch and I hate Apple products, so I have no bias here.

Mark this feedback as "high importance" R&D team........ 😉

1. HUGE PROBLEM!!!!! Website and sales people are misleading: I bought this watch for heart rate rhythm monitoring NOT heart rate monitoring (these are 2 different things).

The website says the watch measures your heart rhthym and the sales person in the store says the watch has ECG. 

Technically speaking (and I work in tech), this is not possible unless the watch has at least 3 electrodes - 2 electrodes are usually under the watch resting on the wrist (those silver button looking things) and there's usually a 3rd one somewhere that involves pushing down with your finger to take an ECG/EKG.  Nowhere on this watch is there a single electrode.  Stop advertising this falsely!

2. Cannot figure out how to lock an app on the screen and to keep the screen "always on."  When I'm working out, it's frustrating not to be able to look down and keep a consistent view on my stats without having to tap or gesture for the screen to turn back on. 

3. The watch really should have an edge to edge screen in 2019!

Anyway, #1 is very disappointing.  You should remove heart rhythm monitoring from your website.  The watch isn't even close to having this feature.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0