Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Galaxy earbud detection issue

(Topic created on: 02-02-2020 11:35 PM)
Haider_Shahab
First Poster
Options

So I've reset the buds i've completely drained the case and buds battery but for some reason often times the sound the bud makes when u put it in your ear isnt made from the left bud and its basically not detected as in ear so i cant turn on ambient sound. It plays the music but doesnt let me turn on ambient sound. And sometimes it makes the sound of being detected in ear but still in the app it shows that both earbuds are not being used so i cant turn on the ambient sound mode

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
Haider_Shahab
First Poster
Options

yes bro

0 Likes
cerebralpaladin
Student
Options

I am getting this same error. Resets within the app do not fix it. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app do not fix it. App is fully updated. I have synced and unsynced the bluetooth a dozen times. Get the same result on another phone. By default the right earphone syncs with the case. If I put the right one in the case I can sync the left one but as soon as I pull out the right the left stops working. It's like they are out of sync. 

Cody_k
First Poster
Options
Same issue here, done it all and cant say anything has happened to them from when they stopped working. I am going to try cleaning the sensor and left earbud because that was a fox in other threads.
0 Likes
cerebralpaladin
Student
Options

The video below helped me fix this issue. I have had it come up twice again and this fixes it every time. I do each individual ear piece and then do both and miraculously it works. 

https://youtu.be/YIgv71BI4WM

0 Likes