Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Galaxy Earbud has stop working!!!

(Topic created on: 24-01-2020 07:31 AM)
Gpelo
Student
Options

A couple days back I was listening to music through the ear buds supplied with the Samsung Galaxy S10. I put them back in the case and when I took them back out for usage the left side had stopped working. Upon research I found out this is a common problem YOU guys have STILL not fixed and I'm not able to reset the buds as the app no longer allows you to do so. What do I need to do to get this fixed?? Someone let me know.

Screenshot_20191205-212115_Galaxy Buds.jpg

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
Ross_McG
Explorer
Options
Sorry....Let me re-phrase steps :smiling-face:

- Put both buds in case and close
- Leave for 10 secs
- Remove working bud
- Close case and leave 10 secs
- Open case and put working bud into case and remove non working bud from case
- Close and leave 10 secs
- Put both buds in and close and leave 10 secs
Current device : Note 10 5G
Samsung Support Centre
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/mobile-device/support-centre-repair/
David_1960
Pioneer
Options
Thanks. Will bear in mind for future.
0 Likes
Chris500
First Poster
Options

Right earbud has stopped working today. Tried everything. Could you post the details you used to send your buds back to Samsung? Sounds like a decent service. Thanks.

0 Likes
David_1960
Pioneer
Options

@Chris500 

Email link below:

seuk.contactus@partner.samsung.com

Just explain issue. They will run through options and try a couple of remedies.

Mine are fixed and on the way back today. (3 day turnaround). 

0 Likes
Ernesto2005
Student
Options

I have the exact same issue, when I place my left ear bud in the case it show a red light even thow I left them charging for over a hour. When I check the app it shows a exclamation mark on the left ear bud

Ernesto2005
Student
Options

I have this issue currently and when I place my left ear bud in the case it doesn't charge and it show a red light , in the app it shows a exclamation mark.

richardattoe
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem with my, left one not charging and only had them one week. Want to know how to get them replaced under warranty 

0 Likes
Paigey
First Poster
Options
I have had the same problem as well is there anything we can do @Samsung
0 Likes
richardattoe
Journeyman
Options

I spent a few hours on the phone to Samsung and got no help at all from them with the problem with my new ear buds so last night a re charged them and they now seem to be working OK.

I did charge just the left one in the case and I also used the Samsung Wear app to communicate with each earbud separately one at a time and seemed to get the left one working, so I am pleased. Hope you get yours sorted OK.

0 Likes
PaulaSantos
First Poster
Options

It worked for me! Thank you very much!

0 Likes