Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Galaxy Earbud has stop working!!!

(Topic created on: 28-12-2019 02:50 AM)
Gpelo
Student
Options

A couple days back I was listening to music through the ear buds supplied with the Samsung Galaxy S10. I put them back in the case and when I took them back out for usage the left side had stopped working. Upon research I found out this is a common problem YOU guys have STILL not fixed and I'm not able to reset the buds as the app no longer allows you to do so. What do I need to do to get this fixed?? Someone let me know.

Screenshot_20191205-212115_Galaxy Buds.jpg

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
gll
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem. Looking to hear about the solution asap.

AndrewL
Options
@Gpelo: Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Galaxy Buds. Please can you try placing the Buds in the charging case, open the case to enable pairing mode. and allow up to 3 minutes for the buds to connect. Similarly, disable Bluetooth on the connected mobile, again for around 10-15 seconds, then re-enable it.

If the problem persists, if you place the affected Bud into the charging case by itself, does a battery symbol appear next to it?

0 Likes
Gpelo
Student
Options

I've tried all the solutions you suggested to no avail. They say to reset the buds from the app but Samsung went ahead and removed the feature. Lord knows why as this seems like a common problem.

CoreyN
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue with no luck to any of the solutions, is there anything we can do samsung!

lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Same thing happened to me and I contacted Samsung who arranged for them to be picked up from my workplace. They were returned to me a couple of days later, free of charge under the warranty. Don't know whether they were repaired or a replacement as had to pair them again to my phone. Excellent service. 

Earbuds
First Poster
Options
Same problem I am facing
Anyone can help please
0 Likes
David_1960
Pioneer
Options

I have the exact same issue with my right ear bud. There is a firmware update ready to be installed but because one bud won't connect I am unable to proceed with the update.

Ross_McG
Explorer
Options

Hi everyone,

Mine have randomly done this when removing from the case. Here is how I solved it (worked each time):

Put both buds in case and close

Leave for 10 secs

Remove working bud

Close case and leave 10 secs

Switch buds over

Close and leave 10 secs

Put both buds in and close and leave 10 secs

Then when both removed they both worked and connected to wearables app.

Not saying this will fix all issues as the issue some of you might be seeing is a dead battery and will need a repair as stated previously.

Hope this helps

Current device : Note 10 5G
Samsung Support Centre
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/mobile-device/support-centre-repair/
David_1960
Pioneer
Options

How can you swap them over?The charging terminals are opposite way round and buds won't fit anyway.

Mine have gone back for Service Centre to sort out today.

0 Likes