Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate swimming lengths since update

(Topic created on: 05-02-2020 11:41 PM)
Mikeavo83
Student
Options

Hi,

I have had my Samsung Galaxy Watch since christmas and i use it every morning to do 30 lengths in a 25m pool, it has always been 100% accurate until 2 weeks ago.

Since the software update it is now completely inaccurate often saying i have done double or even triple the amount of lengths i have actually done.  I have reset the watch and also checked that it is still set to 25m in the settings. My partner has the same watch so i borrowed hers this morning and still the same problem. I did 30 lengths but the watch said i did 90 in 30 minutes!

Can you report this to your software engineers to send a further update to fix this please.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
efilby
Apprentice
Options

I agree with this post....the watch does not record lengths anymore. According to the watch I swim 1 length in 30 minutes....ridiculous. Please try and sort out as a matter of urgency. Thanks

0 Likes
lukasto
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. My watch register 38-40 swim lap when I swiwwing 12 lap.

0 Likes
Asadb
First Poster
Options

Samsung have completely messed this up, its not usable any longer for swimming.   I use other apps, which is frustrating because other activities not un one place.  Poor stuff guys.  

0 Likes
brightonboy
First Poster
Options
My watch does the same. I know I did 80 lenghts of 25mtr pool. 2000m. The watch records 2300mtrs and 91lengths. So frustrating.
0 Likes