Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my Samsung Gear S3

(Topic created on: 08-07-2019 01:37 PM)
Fari5
First Poster
Options

Hello guys. I lost my Samsung Gear S3. Is there any chance I can locate it? I was only connecting that device to my Samsung Galaxy S9+. Please help!

Thanks

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
AndrewL
Options
It might be the case that your Gear S3 has powered off, in which case the Find My Watch feature won't be available to you. On the off chance that you have misplaced the watch in range of the phone you can try tapping 'Connect' to see if it detects it. If it does then the watch should be close by, however if not then it won't be possible to locate the device using your phone. Apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.
0 Likes
Fari5
First Poster
Options

I will try that. Thanks

0 Likes
Pariahamedi
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL wrote:
@Fari5: In order to locate your Gear S3 please navigate to the Galaxy Wearables app on your S9+, tap on 'Find My Watch' and hit 'Start'. If your watch is outside Bluetooth range then you can select 'Get Location' to obtain the address and location, or 'Set Security' to remotely manage the device. Hope this helps.

@AndrewL wrote:
@Fari5: In order to locate your Gear S3 please navigate to the Galaxy Wearables app on your S9+, tap on 'Find My Watch' and hit 'Start'. If your watch is outside Bluetooth range then you can select 'Get Location' to obtain the address and location, or 'Set Security' to remotely manage the device. Hope this helps.

0 Likes