Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect watch active 2 to 4g

(Topic created on: 09-10-2019 02:57 PM)
Favkb24
Pioneer
Options

I am unable to connect my watch active 2 to mobile network. Keeping getting error that mobile service is not available in my region.

133 REPLIES 133
Favkb24
Pioneer
Options

Happy for you. Did you get an error in the beginning while trying to setup? Or it just work for you 

0 Likes
Screaming_Dead
Explorer
Options

Before EE agreed to add the watch to a data plan I had a 4010 error when running the connection wizard. After supplying EE with the EID and IMEI number and waiting a couple of hours, the wizard ran without any errors, but took a long time to complete. 

0 Likes
LegendaryAced
Journeyman
Options
I've also got EE to activate the 4G on my Samsung-bought watch.
The trick is to tell them there was internal communication about it yesterday and it is now supported. There is a guide on how to do it in Albert (their internal knowledge system).

All happy here :smiling-face:
Allawish
Apprentice
Options

@Screaming_Dead wrote:

Before EE agreed to add the watch to a data plan I had a 4010 error when running the connection wizard. After supplying EE with the EID and IMEI number and waiting a couple of hours, the wizard ran without any errors, but took a long time to complete. 

Can I ask, were you getting the error about region beforehand?

0 Likes
Nominal
Explorer
Options

Thank you for letting us konw that it can work.

0 Likes
Screaming_Dead
Explorer
Options

No region error, just Error 4010(1055)

0 Likes
Favkb24
Pioneer
Options

Yes I am getting error about the region

0 Likes
Favkb24
Pioneer
Options

This makes sense I guess the region one is a faulty version or not uk compatible. 

0 Likes
Chris_UK
Explorer
Options
Can I ask how you connected to the mobile network via the wearable app?

I go to the add/manage networks then get the "not available in your region" error, and can't get any further, my esim is activated on OneNumber
0 Likes
Screaming_Dead
Explorer
Options
Hi Chris, I just used the add/manage network but have not had the region error.
0 Likes