Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect watch active 2 to 4g

(Topic created on: 09-10-2019 01:04 PM)
Favkb24
Pioneer
Options

I am unable to connect my watch active 2 to mobile network. Keeping getting error that mobile service is not available in my region.

133 REPLIES 133
Nominal
Explorer
Options

Oh, just looked at my watch box, saying R-NZ as well.

0 Likes
Chris_UK
Explorer
Options
My esim is active on onenumber.vodafone.com, I have the activation QR code available from Vodafone. ..but when I go to "add mobile network" I only get the error "mobile services for this watch isn't available in your region".

I think the issue is on the Samsung side of things,
0 Likes
Favkb24
Pioneer
Options

I just had a word with samsung wearable support. The guy said the watch is only compatible with EE at the moment. 

0 Likes
Nominal
Explorer
Options

Strange,  have been told that it wil defenatly work with Vodafone by Samsung!

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Just received this official statement in my email inbox about this one:

"We’re sorry to hear you are having problems getting your Galaxy Watch Active2 connected. We’re going to escalate your experience so that we can try and find out what’s happening here."

Us Mods will update you all when we've got any further news. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Allawish
Apprentice
Options

So recieved the 2nd active2 I ordered last night, still has R-NZ on the box so not sure if that is any relation to region....

Still no luck in getting this first one connected....

0 Likes
Nominal
Explorer
Options

Anyway I'm out, just Canceled my onenumber account spent to much time on this already!

0 Likes
Favkb24
Pioneer
Options

Life should not be this hard it same as taking out a contract just enable the ***** service and things should just work. Samsung watch has worked before so its just copy and paste. The watch has e-sim enable so Vodafone/EE should just issue the service if they need permission from Samsung then get it. EE is particularly annoying you cannot say unless you get the phone from me I cannot offer you sim card. 

I am sending my watch back and cancelling one number too. will get the Bluetooth one which is cheaper

Allawish
Apprentice
Options

@AntS wrote:

Hi all,

Just received this official statement in my email inbox about this one:

"We’re sorry to hear you are having problems getting your Galaxy Watch Active2 connected. We’re going to escalate your experience so that we can try and find out what’s happening here."

Us Mods will update you all when we've got any further news. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Thank you @AntS

0 Likes
Screaming_Dead
Explorer
Options

Just an update for people trying to connect their Active2 LTE watch purchased from Samsung to EE. After a long conversation with an EE CS, the watch is now successfully connected, one number is working, I've had to add another data plan for £7 to my account. Many thanks to LegendaryAced for his help. Incidentally my box has R-NZ printed on it but this doesn't seem to have caused any problems. 

Regards  SD

0 Likes