Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect watch active 2 to 4g

(Topic created on: 08-10-2019 09:52 PM)
Favkb24
Pioneer
Options

I am unable to connect my watch active 2 to mobile network. Keeping getting error that mobile service is not available in my region.

133 REPLIES 133
LegendaryAced
Journeyman
Options

The model number ends with BTU. This is usually for UK and Ireland models.

R-NZ might be something else.

0 Likes
Favkb24
Pioneer
Options

Mine ends with BTU and I did asked samsung to check if it's a UK model and they said it was 

0 Likes
Allawish
Apprentice
Options

My model ends in BTU but it does have "R-NZ" on the back of the box.... (photo below)

It does make sense that R stands for Region....but that could just be a co-incidence.

Anyhow, ordered a new one for delivery tomorrow. Will see if that is any different...

20191008_191924.jpg

0 Likes
LegendaryAced
Journeyman
Options
EE has now sent internal communications to their CS that because they do not have a self-serve journey to support Samsung Watch customers that have purchased the watch from a third-party (basically not EE), they have a temporary solution. They provide details where to find internally the steps to generate an eSIM for the Watch. It involves adding the EID. It might be worth telling the EE CS person you speak with about this so that they can find the instructions in the internal system.
Screaming_Dead
Explorer
Options
Just to clarify, have you managed to get a Active2 LTE purchased from Samsung connected to EE? If so, how did you contact EE CS, via phone or chat. Sorry for so many questions but have spoken to 4 EE CS staff over the last few days and all of them have told me they won't support a watch that wasn't supplied via EE. Thanks SD
0 Likes
LegendaryAced
Journeyman
Options

I have not activated it, but the official communication went internally to EE CS earlier today. I would say try over the phone and let them know that the information is available in their internal system called Albert. The plan costs £7 / month with unlimited calls and texts and 10GB data. First 3 months are free.

Screaming_Dead
Explorer
Options
Fantastic, I'll call EE CS tomorrow and see how far I get.
0 Likes
Favkb24
Pioneer
Options

Has anyone tried logging into onenumber.vodafone.com is your device connected yet. Mine hasn't 

0 Likes
Nominal
Explorer
Options

My onenumber is active if call the number goes to answer phone, but if I go to onenumber  and try to login it just times out and saying something when wrong, send a text to it and it sends but goes nowhere,  oh and I do not get a text saying I have a missed call, it has apparently all been reset yesterday and they would call me back at 15.00 but no call.

0 Likes
Favkb24
Pioneer
Options

Exactly the same

0 Likes