Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Find Galaxy Buds Case (idea)

(Topic created on: 07-09-2019 11:43 PM)
Tae
Journeyman
Options

Hello, I'm new so if I'm unprofessional... I'm sorry.

I lost my lovely galaxy Buds (the whole case and the buds) and I sure want them back. A few days ago two men's helped me painting my room, one of them is my friend and the other one is the friend of my friend. Sooo I guess he stole it or the buds are in the bin and yeah. 

So and my idea is to help find the whole buds is to link the Samsung Account with Galaxy Buds when they are connected with the Phone and when they are stolen, or connected to a other phone, which doesn't have the same account like on the buds registered a mail could be send when there is wifi/internet.

I really want something like this comes true, because I personally dont want this to happen to anyone (I am 14 years old and got my buds for the -A in maths for the first time and that's sad...)

I hope u guys like my idea 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@Tae: Sorry to hear that you've lost your Galaxy Buds. If you had them connected to mobile phone using the Galaxy Wearables app then you can use the app to locate the buds if they're close by. To find out more please check the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111245/
0 Likes
Tae
Journeyman
Options
Yeah thanks for reading.

Ik know the find My buds feature but the Buds Case isnt open and My phone doesnt connect to them
0 Likes