Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heartrate and Stress Doesnt Work When Paired To The Note 10+

(Topic created on: 07-09-2019 01:39 AM)
MagicalWingLT
Apprentice
Options

Recently got the Note 10+. After pairing my Galaxy Watch the heartrate and Stress don't work now. The green light stays on and gets stuck. Forcing me to reboot the watch everytime. I tried downloading One UI but the update isn't available in the Wearable App. So I can't even update the watch and see if that could fix the problem...

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hello!!

I know about old issues with heartrate but sameones were fixed in last December and I sure that your firmware is update to last version. At the moment, we can try to delete cache and possibly data of your App affected and try after restart devices to use the app again.

If you delete data, you will need to join your wareable or to insert some information too possibly.

Let us know :tiger-face:

It seems like a driver bug

0 Likes
MagicalWingLT
Apprentice
Options

The heartrate sensor problem can't be fixed because I can not get the latest software which is One UI. Samsung is forcing their customers to get the update through the carriers for the LTE variant. This is totally insane because people should be able to get the update through Bluetooth. Most people use the LTE variant on bluetooth not on the LTE network. This has been a known problem for the past 3 months and there are many complaints. In a way this is partially bricking the watches. 

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

From what I understand from your message and apologizing for not being my mother tongue, I think you have some misconceptions that are not applicable in your case. Some conceptual errors without importance for the customer but yes importants for your issue.

My recommendation is to wait for a Samsung Team Staff to clarify a bit and indicate and investigate your case carefully.

I hope it will be solve and does not happen to the Galaxy Wacth too that I have at home, at the moment, 1 moth perfect.

Thanks for your reply and I will be pentient of this thread :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Please, tell us what is your Band or Wearable model are you using?

Firmware version too in both.

I think could be important to know for them.

Bye :cat-face:

0 Likes