Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR zone alert during exercise

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 10:31 AM)
Alex_10
Apprentice
Options

Is anyone knows how does galaxy watch active shows heart hate alerts when rate is over 90%?

22 REPLIES 22
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Alex_10 ,

the heart rate monitor needs to be set to "Always". Once done,  tap Menu (three dots top right) and you will see the HR alert settings. Keep in mind that this doesn't show up when it is set to "Frequent".

Hope that this helps. 

0 Likes
Alex_10
Apprentice
Options

Thank you, 

But,

The problem is that there is a limit of 150 bpm to set and it shows alerts only in resting mode.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Sorry for the confusion there @Alex_10 . Are you able to send us a picture of this so we can have a better understanding and provide you with the next steps?

0 Likes
Alex_10
Apprentice
Options

IMG_20191209_111753959.jpgIMG_20191209_111728852.jpg

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for that @Alex_10 . I'm confused now. Can you confirm if your issue is that the alerts are been shown when you are resting? If so,  give the sensor a wipe and ensure that both devices (watch and phone) and the Wearable app is up to date. 

If this is not the case, could you elaborate on your issue? 

0 Likes
Alex_10
Apprentice
Options

The question is that I need seing heart hate alerts during exercises, not only in rest.

Scott21
Student
Options

Yeah, I have these same issues/complaints.

1) Alerts only work when resting, not during exercise.

2) High Alert only goes to 150.

This is where Samsung comes in a far 2nd to a watch like Garmin. For accurate heart rate use in exercise, we should have the option to set accurate heart rate zones, not just a High of 150.

Active 2

C_F_Harre
Student
Options

100% mate. You'd think this would be an easy feature to implement - it's already tracking our heart rates during exercise, why not get a vibration or audio prompt when we are going too slow (i.e. heart rate is too low) or too fast (i.e. heart rate is too high). Feeling let down by Samsung.

RaggedyMan
First Poster
Options
very disappointing, why haven't Samsung implemented such a simple, obvious and essential feature