My previous reply just disappeared... Just like the charge from my watch...
So I'm trying to think out of the box a bit. Everybody is focusing on teh watch itself, but in my case there was a phone change just before the issue came up. I think there is a connection between the phone's Samsung Warable app and the watch even if the notifications turned off and the do not disturb is on, whatsoever. If theres a bluetooth connections the issue can be caused by the mobile app. I checked google play when the Samsung Wearable app was last updated, it says August this year. But we don't know what's going on behind the scenes, there might be differnt versions of the Wearable app with very minor differnces, even if the google play not marking the difference as an update.
I'm trying to connect my watch to my fiances phone tonight an will see what's happening. It will show if the issue is on the phone's side or with the watch.
***And the issue might be also on the "Galaxy apps" side as well, as that's the one handling watch updates...
This is ridiculous. I went to bed at 11pm w/93% charge, woke up at 5:30 am and after 10 mins it turned off due to low battery. Never had problems until now. This is the third Samsung product I've had issues with... And I'm pissed. I did the reset support suggested. A waste of time. They need an update stat.
Found this on US community site. Might worth a try (if it's possible for EU):
This fix worked for me:
1. hard reset my watch
2. cleared cache and clear data for both Gear Wearable app and Gear Plugin S app
3. uninstalled both apps
4. install Gear Wearable app from Galaxy Apps
5. Gear Plugin install an old version from September 2.2.03.18083041N (https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/gear-s-plugin/gear-s-plugin-2-2-03-18083041)
6. When I start the pairing process, Galaxy Wearable app popped a message saying it needs to update and the update was actually carried to the Gear S Plugin
result should be :
1. Galaxy Wearable from Galaxy Apps: 184.108.40.20680361
2. Gear S Plugin : 2.2.03.18083051
I have this problem on my Gear S3 frontier. Go to bed with about 80%, battery completely drained by the time I wake up. (Looks like it happens around 5.00am)
May be coincidence but it started when my S8 had the CRI5 update.
S3 frontier user here, I can also say my watch is draining at night but it works fine during the day. If it's this many people I doubt that it is a hardware thing; I hope they push an update soon.