Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear s3 frontier

(Topic created on: 30-07-2018 08:21 PM)
Plumbball
Student
Options

Any help if possible I new to this watch I bin to samsung store today to try put boxing app on the watch but I am getting no were....

It's in the samsung Health app but I can not get it on my phone any help please

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Plumbball
Student
Options

Or can any 1 help me with a new app wot I can put on the watch 

0 Likes
CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

Hey @Plumbball! I'd be happy to assist you here. All apps are installed through your connected Android phone and not the watch itself. Also, ensure that the Samsung Gear app has been installed via the Play Store before you start. Please follow this guide and let my colleagues and I know how you get on: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061436/ :robot-face:

0 Likes
CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

Hey @Plumbball! I'd be happy to assist you here. All apps are installed through your connected Android phone and not the watch itself. Also, ensure that the Samsung Gear app has been installed via the Play Store before you start. Please follow this guide and let my colleagues and I know how you get on: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061436/ :robot-face:

Plumbball
Student
Options

Many thanks I will try thank q so much 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Our pleasure, @Plumbball. Let us know how you get on.

0 Likes
Plumbball
Student
Options

right I have tried every think to put the swiming on my phone I bin to see the tec in Samsung shop and there saying that it can not be put on the s3 frontier so I bin rip off and miss sold the watch they bin telling me don't worry it will come on with the new update so I bin waiting and waiting it can not go on my phone because it not ip68 so I not happy at all I suffer with ptsd and mental health problems I had the s2 watch and I was over the moon with it I never wanted to up grade but was pressured into it by staff in Trafford center telling me it's the best watch bla bla bla I AM VERY UNHAPPY AND SHOULD OV KEPT WITH MY OLD S2 ALL THE STAFF ARE TELLING ME NOW IS GET THE NEW 1 IT'S ON THERE IT'S OK JUST SAYING THAT I SAVE UP TO GET THE S3 FRONTIER AND MONEY DOSE NOT GROW ON TREES AND I DON'T GET CREDIT SHAME ON YOU SAMSUNG AND WILL YOU SEND ME THE EMAIL FOR HEAD OFFICE SO I CAN PUT A  FORMELL COMPLANT IN THANKS 

0 Likes