Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear fit pro 2 not charging .

(Topic created on: 28-08-2018 04:32 PM)
Chubbs
Student
Options

Hi have had my gear fit 2 Pro since Christmas , and it's been great , but yesterday it froze , switched off and now won't charge or switch on or do nothing at all , all i get when i put it in its charging cradle is a few seconds of charging flash then goes straight to a warning triangle with a temperature sign in it , watch is neither hot or cold , but basically it's useless now , has any body had this problem or is my watch now no good .

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
Hi @Chubbs

If possible are you able to connect to another charging cradle, a friend or family members, to see if the problem persists? If you're unable to power on the device then I would recommend taking it to a Samsung Support Centre to arrange for an engineers inspection. To find your nearest one please check the link below, select 'Mobile Device > Phones, tablets and wearables' and enter your post code. http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
A3B
First Poster
Options

i have the same issue with my gear fit 2 pro.

I cleaned the contacts and used the charger fram my laptop, but stlll not working.

Did you have it repaired?

Greetings from the Netherlands.

DavieAddy
Student
Options

Hi, just wondering if you found a solution for this issue? My wifes Gear Fit Pro 2 developed the same issue a few days ago. I can get it to reboot on the charging cardle but as there is no charge on the battery it just shuts down. When trying to charge it shows the little lightning bolt for a few seconds then reverts to the temperature warning. Looks like I'll need to get her a garmin!! Any help would be appreciated.  D

Chubbs
Student
Options

Hi , no never  ever got it working again it had completely died so sold it on eBay for £30 .

0 Likes
DavieAddy
Student
Options

AH OK, thanks for responding. Will spend a little more time investigating....then buy her a garmin, lol. D

0 Likes