Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear S3 heart rate flatline during workout

(Topic created on: 16-09-2018 12:17 AM)
sefuller
Apprentice
Options

I know this issue has been widely reported but just adding one more.  Since April this year my Gear S3 (which always recorded my heartrate accurately during previous bike rides), began recording a flatline during my cycling workouts.  Searching the issue online I see that several Samsung wearables using the S-Health app are affected, in all parts of the world, and that the problem has been widely reported on this and many other forums.  It is disappointing to say the least that Samsung cares so little about the issue that it can go on for 10 months with no solution.  I certainly regret spending money on the Gear S3 which I purchased for the sole purpose of a wearable fitness tracker.  

1 REPLY 1
Ricky2
Voyager
Options

Hi sefuller,

Thanks for your post.

As you are aware this has been reported before and the main thread for the problem is here:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Smartphones-Tablets-Wearables/Gear-Sport-Not-Tracking-Heart-Rate...

Please post in that thread (If not done so already).

I totally agree that it is ridiculous that a problem like this can be present for so long. I have evidence in my workout logs from January this year and when reported to Samsung I was just told to wait for a fix. 9 months later and still no fix. I actually spoke to Samsung support via Twitter on Friday about this problem. Image attached. They basically said I need to wait longer!!!

This problem needs as much publicity as possible.Screenshot_20180916-063610_Twitter.jpg

0 Likes