This worked beautifully for me. My watch is back
I used the Recovery option instead as powering off and switching the device back on did not work. The Recovery option allowed me to restore the device back to its last backup. Thanks.
I know this is really a late post but just had the issue of "reboot loop"! I saw there was a solution but is not available. I checked several boards and videos. After all the checking andd doing the steps to reboot, hence the screen looping to nowhere I finally got it back.
I plugged my Gear S3 Classic into my laptop instead and left the watch on the dock and powered on the watch. IT FINALLY STARTED AND COMPLETED THE REBOOT!!!!! My watch is back to functional!!!!
Hope this helps and works for others.
I have the same problems that everybody here had, but mine is a Galaxy Watch SM-R800. I thought that the Samsung assistance was poor only in my country, but it seems to be all over the world. I also bought my watch on another country (Panama) and live in Brazil. They just told me to go to Panama to have my watch repaired, big HA HA for me. Anyway, thank you guys for the answers and the help here. I will try to change the battery and see if it will do the trick. Thanks one more time for everybody that leaes their feedback here, because we can´t wait for any help from samsung.
Just a quick feedback about my galaxy watch 46mm. I have changed the battery and the watch stayed the same. So the battery didn't do the trick and I still couldn't find any other solution, I think that the only thing left is the motherboard, but it´s not worth it to change...
The solution is to download the operating system and associated program, then reload the operating system. It works. It's been so long ago since I did it, I forget the details, but they are available on this site if you search. Take note, you must download the appropriate Odin for wearable gear, which is different than the Odin for cell phones. Best wishes.
I did that once already, actually it was one of the first things I did, but it didn't work as well. I'll try it again, but I'm not confident about this. Thanks for your help anyway! And I'll give a feedback if it works.
make certain you are following the correct procedure and that the operating system actually does load. If I remember correctly it look like it loaded when I first did it but it didn't actually load. I had to do a lot of digging before I found the correct procedure, operating system, and Odin program.