Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear S3 Classic watch stuck in reboot loop

(Topic created on: 26-01-2019 02:02 PM)
KW2912
Student
Options

Hi there,

Purchased a Gear S3 Classic watch in October and, for some reason, woke up this morning and it was stuck at the "Samsung Gear S3 Classic" login screen and not starting up.

I've read numerous posts from people having the same issue and I've also tried the various fixes (pressing the power button until "rebooting" shows, pressing power button multiple times, selecting "recovery" option etc) but NOTHING is working. All I have now is a very expensive watch stuck on a login screen.

Has anyone figured out a fix for this issue yet or have any suggestions about how to get this problem resolved?

Sold all my Apple gear (iPhone, Apple Watch, Macbook Air, iPad Pro) back in October to move everything across to Samsung (S8 Phone, Galaxy Book 2 in 1, Gear S3 Classic watch). I'm hoping I haven't made a mistake. Come on Samsung prove to me I've made the right choice.

81 REPLIES 81
Diversteve
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys if someone could e mail me the info that the moderators have removed for a R760 that would be great.

Since they don't like e mail addressess, lets assume its my user name then @****.**.** .

That should make everything above board legally. I will of course not use it to repair my broken very expensive watch, however I may use it for research. Funny how Samsung take an interest not in fixing problems but in preventing them being fixed....

0 Likes
Mks
Student
Options

Hi bro

I have same problem, can you please send me the link to fix my watch. I wanna try to fix from computer. Thanks before bro.

0 Likes
Mks
Student
Options

Please send me the link and tutorial if you habe bro.

0 Likes
wdwood71
First Poster
Options

I'd like the links as well. My email address is my misterdug at Google's famous email service (Gmail). 

0 Likes
fa660tkiller
First Poster
Options

So.. I wanted to connect my Gear S3 classic to my phone but the app said i need to factory reset my watch for some reason so the watch factory reseted and i rebooted it and the watch is now stuck on the boot up logo : /154845379850052440050.jpg

0 Likes
Diocepos
First Poster
Options

Hi @Astanapane please send me the instructions. I'm pretty desperate. Email is ******** and then @ and then Gmail etc...

0 Likes
Vunq8
First Poster
Options

@Astanapane Please send me the instruction. I would try to upload the OS image. My email address is **********(at)gmail(dot)Com
0 Likes
Crandog
First Poster
Options

@Vunq8 wrote:

@Astanapane Please send me the instruction. I would try to upload the OS image. My email address is **********(at)gmail(dot)Com

Hi,

didnt get anything from this. Samsung shut anything I did get down. Sent my watch back to the retailer and they’re sending me a new one. Crandog

0 Likes
DiegoEstupinan
First Poster
Options

Please can you tell me or help me? i dont know what to do... ive trying everything and cant recover my watch

0 Likes
troussos
First Poster
Options

You will need the Odin3 program and appropriate TIZEN file.

0 Likes