Support

Open search

Gear S3 Classic watch stuck in reboot loop

Apprentice

Hi guys if someone could e mail me the info that the moderators have removed for a R760 that would be great.

Since they don't like e mail addressess, lets assume its my user name then @****.**.** .

That should make everything above board legally. I will of course not use it to repair my broken very expensive watch, however I may use it for research. Funny how Samsung take an interest not in fixing problems but in preventing them being fixed....

First Poster

Hi bro

I have same problem, can you please send me the link to fix my watch. I wanna try to fix from computer. Thanks before bro.

First Poster

Please send me the link and tutorial if you habe bro.

Highlighted
First Poster

I'd like the links as well. My email address is my misterdug at Google's famous email service (Gmail). 

First Poster

So.. I wanted to connect my Gear S3 classic to my phone but the app said i need to factory reset my watch for some reason so the watch factory reseted and i rebooted it and the watch is now stuck on the boot up logo : /154845379850052440050.jpg

Hi @Astanapane please send me the instructions. I'm pretty desperate. Email is ******** and then @ and then Gmail etc...

@Astanapane Please send me the instruction. I would try to upload the OS image. My email address is **********(at)gmail(dot)Com
First Poster

@Vunq8 wrote:

@Astanapane Please send me the instruction. I would try to upload the OS image. My email address is **********(at)gmail(dot)Com

Hi,

didnt get anything from this. Samsung shut anything I did get down. Sent my watch back to the retailer and they’re sending me a new one. Crandog

Please can you tell me or help me? i dont know what to do... ive trying everything and cant recover my watch

First Poster

You will need the Odin3 program and appropriate TIZEN file.

Top Liked Authors